Hartcliffe Nursery School is a large and vibrant school in the heart of the community. We are looking to recruit an Early Years Support Worker to work alongside children with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities.
We are looking for a hard-working, caring and energetic individual who enjoys working with children between 2 and 4yrs-of-age. Due to the nature of the work you will need to be physically fit as there will be an element of manual handling of small children. Full training will be given.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and committed community of Early Years Practitioners, SMSAs, Classroom Teachers, Admin and Cleaning staff who all work tirelessly to support the children and families of Hartcliffe and surrounding areas.
Please see the attached Job Description and Person Specifications for the necessary qualifications and training for these posts.
Please complete the online application form
Supporting a child’s learning on a 1:1 basis
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Part time hours, term-time only supporting SEN children on a 1:1 basis within the classroom
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this Outstanding and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme..
- Free access to employee assistance programme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A NVQ qualification in childcare
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.