Hartcliffe Nursery School and Children’s Centre are seeking to appoint a School Meals Supervisory Assistant (SMSA), eight hours per week, term time only.
This is an excellent chance for someone within the community to join our friendly and supportive team. We are looking for someone to work as part of the SMSA team who look after children at lunchtime, providing high-quality, safe supervision, talking with the children and supporting them in their play.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience of working or volunteering in a school setting.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and organised.
- Be able to use their initiative.
- Be committed to building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Be a team player with good communication skills.
- Training and opportunities for professional development.
- A friendly and supportive staff team.
The deadline for applications is 29th February 2024.